Course credits are variable. You may earn between 1-4 credit hours for GEB 4941. All students must enroll in at least one (1) credit hour but can earn up to four (4) credit hours. The more credits you request, the more internship hours you must work.
Below is the minimum number of hours you must work at your internship to earn credit. You may work more hours, but cannot work fewer for the corresponding credit hours. Remember you only need 1 hour to meet the internship requirement. Please review the tuition and fees for the cost of this course.
- 1 Credit Hour: work 150 hours or more
- 2 Credit Hours: work 260 hours or more
- 3 Credit Hours: work 370 hours or more
- 4 Credit Hours: work 480 hours or more
Reasons to request more than one credit for the internship course:
- You need more than one hour of summer credit to meet the nine (9) hours of summer requirement.
- You need elective hours to reach the 120 credit hours required to graduate.
Please Note: Credit hours cannot be changed after the drop/add period. You must work the minimum required work hours that corresponds to the credit hours for which you enroll. If you fail to meet the hours that correspond with the credit hours for which you enroll, you will receive an “Unsatisfactory” grade for the course.