Scheduling appointments just got easier!
Heavener School of Business advisors can help you figure out your degree requirements and minor requirements, change your major, discuss dropping a course, choose your classes, and provide you with valuable career advice. Connect directly with your advisor for 25-minute appointments or 10-minute drop-ins.
There are multiple ways to connect with an Academic & Career Advisor (either virtual or in-person):
- Schedule an appointment:
- 10-minute Drop-In Advising: Use this method to have 10 minute meeting via Zoom or in-person with your Academic & Career Advisor. Possible topics include: questions about your degree or minor requirements, one-semester academic plans, discuss dropping a course, choosing your classes, or assistance with registration.
- 25-minute Advising Appointment: Use this method to have a 25 minute meeting via Zoom or in-person with an Academic & Career Advisor. Possible topics include: academic plans (more than one-semester), interviewing officer statements, or degree compliment planning.
- Email advising: Send us an email to receive specific feedback related to your inquiry within 1-2 business days without having to schedule a meeting with an Academic & Career Advisor. Be sure to use your GatorLink email address, include your UFID in your message, and provide the advisor with your specific questions and any necessary context information.
- Group advising information sessions: Topic-specific sessions are scheduled to review policies and processes of many commonly requested information items.
- Heavener forms upload: This secure site allows for students to upload forms that need signatures, such as dual degree applications, summer enrollment waivers, etc. This is not to be used for study abroad forms.
- Heavener peer advising: Exclusively for first-year business students.