Who should you see for career coaching appointments? See below.
First-Year or Second-Year Heavener Student:
You should see a Career & Academic Peer (CAP) Mentor for career coaching. Schedule your appointment and see Walk-in Hours.
Third-Year or Fourth-Year Heavener Student:
You should see a Business Career Services Career Coach. Log on to HIREWarrington to schedule your appointment.
Find your Career Coach
Review the breakdown of majors/programs below that correspond to the first letter of your last name.
Find your Career Coach below by your program.
- Master in Accounting (Macc): Erica Nowak
- Master of International Business (MIB): Erica Nowak
- Master of Science in Entrepreneurship (MSE): Erica Nowak
- Master of Science in Finance (MSF): Craig Petrus
- Master of Science in Information Systems and Operations Management (ISOM): Carly Escue
- Master of Science in Management (MSM): Erica Nowak
- Master of Science in Real Estate (MSRE): Carly Escue
- Online Business: Summer Pelletier-Gaura