Who should you see for Career Coaching appointments?
You should see a Career And Peer (CAP) Mentor for career coaching. Schedule a virtual appointment or contact Michelle Bloom-Lugo.
Sophomores and Juniors:
You should see a Business Career Services Career Coach below. Log on to HIREWarrington to schedule your appointment.
Find your Career Coach
- Last names beginning with the letters A-G: Michelle Bloom-Lugo
- Last names beginning with the letters H-O: Michelle Bloom-Lugo or Bernadine Thomas
- Last names beginning with the letters P-Z: Bernadine Thomas
You should schedule an appointment with Michelle Bloom-Lugo, Director of Undergraduate Business Career Services.
Find your Career Coach below by your program.
- Master in Accounting (Macc): Craig Petrus
- MBA (Full-Time): Carly Escue
- MBA (Online and Professional – 1 year): Debra Marcum
- MBA (Online and Professional – 2 year): Kim Beach
- MBA (Executive): Linda Netherton
- Master of International Business (MIB): Houston Bailey
- Master of Science in Entrepreneurship (MSE): Debra Marcum
- Master of Science in Finance (MSF): Craig Petrus
- Master of Science in Information Systems and Operations Management (ISOM): Linda Netherton
- Master of Science in Management (MSM): Houston Bailey
- Master of Science in Real Estate (MSRE): Kim Beach