Warrington’s 12 research centers serve as hubs for influential research. The centers help the College stand out and make a positive difference in business policy and practice, and they serve as thought leadership to academic, business and governmental organizations globally.
Warrington faculty members are proven leaders in the discovery of innovative ideas, and their breakthroughs have forever shaped the business world.
- Business Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Center
- Elizabeth B. & William F. Poe, Sr. Business Ethics Center
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Center
- Human Resource Research Center
- International Accounting & Auditing Center
- International Business Center
- Management Communication Center
- Public Utility Research Center
- Kelley A. Bergstrom Real Estate Center
- David F. Miller Retail Center
- Supply Chain Management Center
- Teaching & Learning Center