About the Bergstrom Center
The Kelley A. Bergstrom Real Estate Center at the University of Florida has been cultivating the exchange of education and information among real estate researchers, academics, students and industry leaders for more than 30 years. The Center was named after Kelley A Bergstrom, who in 2006 created an endowment to support the Center for years to come.
The Bergstrom Center relies on supporters like you to fulfill our mission to enhance the quality and visibility of the university’s real estate degree programs. Check out our different levels of support and how you can make a difference. We have a level that fits everyone.
Real Estate News from the Warrington Newsroom
UF Real Estate in the News
- Kelley Bergstrom Leads from the Heart
- Dr. Ling Goes To Washington
- Optimism among Florida real estate professionals at its highest since 2006
- Golden Gator Awarded to Mr. Bergstrom
- Women in Commercial Real Estate: High Time We Bridged the Gap
- Board Chair Todd Jones talks property assessments on Invest Florida podcast
- Bergstrom Center Director discusses Miami Real Estate Development on Invest Florida Podcast
- Bergstrom Council donor Dan Pepper tells about the 5 Pitfalls to Avoid on Conducting Due Diligence in Real Estate
- Real Estate education comparison
- Bergstrom Center welcomes incoming Chair Todd Jones and Vice Chair Angela Brown to Advisory Board
- Todd Powell speaks to University of Florida students about Plum Creek’s Envision Alachua plan
- Nathan S. Collier completes five-part lecture series for Bergstrom Center Case Studies Course
- Bergstrom Center hosts annual networking reception at ICSC Florida Conference
- David Ling to serve on the Editorial Advisory Board of the Journal of European Real Estate Research
- Industry experts to discuss future of real estate at UF conference
- J. Ronald Terwilliger will be inducted into the Bergstrom Center Hall of Fame
- Beau Beery (BSBA ’98), a member of the advisory board for the Bergstrom Center, was named to Real Estate Forum’s 40 Under 40
- Martin “Hap” Stein to be inducted into Bergstrom Center Hall of Fame
- UF survey: Florida real estate market slips once again
- Bergstrom Center announces annual conference to be held Feb. 16-17
- New membership level, the Bergstrom Center Council
- Ling awarded highest honor by American Real Estate Society
- Florida real estate market has hit bottom, survey respondents report
- U.S.News & World Report Ranks UF Undergraduate Real Estate Program #6 in Nation
- Wayne Archer quoted in Time magazine article
- Wayne Archer invited to participate in a session of the Federal Reserve next month in New Orleans
- The Florida Real Estate Bust – Listen to Wayne Archer, Executive Director of the Bergstrom Center, on the National Public Radio news program On Point discussing Florida as a microcosm of the nation’s real estate problems, with host Tom Ashbrook.
- MSRE Program Receives $1 Million from Nathan S. Collier
- 1st Quarter 2007 Survey of Emerging Market Conditions: Outlook for Florida Real Estate Market
- Ken and Linda McGurn Gift will Help Support Real Estate Academic Program
- Real Estate Center Receives $2.5 Million to Bolster Program
- UF Real Estate is 8th Most Influential in Real Estate Research
- UF Prof. David Ling 7th Most Influential Individual Real Estate Researcher
The Chairmans Circle consists of individuals and organizations who commit to a large annual donation.
Advisory Board Donor
Bergstrom Council Donor
The Bergstrom Council is open to anyone who commits to a minimum yearly donation of $150 per year.
We are committed to attracting the most promising students for our graduate programs. Thanks to the involvement of many friends, alumni, and other benefactors, the Bergstrom Center offers a variety of scholarships to support our recruitment efforts.
Make a donation to the UF Bergstrom Real Estate Center Scholarship Fund online through the UF Foundation!
Other Ways to Support the Center!
Opportunities for your involvement to support real estate at UF include:
- endowments for curriculum development and faculty support
- sponsored academic and applied research
- unrestricted endowments to the Bergstrom Center
- sponsorship of activities such as student field trips and regional Board
- support of the Spring Retreat and Fall Meeting
- partnership in the quarterly Survey of Emerging Market Conditions
- participation in the Annual UF Real Estate Trends & Strategies Conference
To discuss giving opportunities, contact:
- Jon Cannon
Executive Director of Development and Alumni Affairs