Real Estate Society
The Real Estate Society, through the help of leading industry professionals, teaches its members about the diverse field of real estate, and in the process, creates a community of like-minded individuals who are focused on learning, creating meaningful relationships, and developing professionally.
Education and Growth, Meaningful Relationships, and Professional Development
- Tuesday, March 24th – Steve Tufts, Keller Williams, 6:30pm in STZ 104
- Tuesday, April 21st – Ray Hutchinson, Hutchinson Multifamily, 6:30pm in STZ 104
- Tuesday, April 7 – Tim Bratz, Legacy Wealth Holdings/Commercial Empire, 6:30pm in STZ 104
If you are interested in applying to the Nathan S. Collier Master of Science in Real Estate program, you should attend our Ring Speaker series on select Thursdays.
This will be updated as opportunities are received.
- Commercial Real Estate Women’s Scholarship
- Asset Based Lending Scholarship
- ICSC Foundation Scholarship
- Real Estate Network Empowering Women Scholarship
Career and Internship Opportunities
- Tricera Capital Paid Internship – Summer 2020, Miami
- Acquisition Analyst, Priderock Capital Partners
- Analyst/Senior Analyst, Broadshore Capital Partners
Thanks to our 2019-2020 sponsors for your support of the Real Estate Society!