Transfer Success Seminar
Start your semester off right!
Sign up for Transfer Success Seminar, an 8 week, one-credit hour course, designed specifically for first semester transfer students to aid in your transition to UF and the Heavener School of Business.
Led by Academic & Career Advisors, transfer students will:
- Explore Heavener’s 4 Pillars: Academic Rigor, Career Development, Involvement & Leadership, and International Studies.
- Learn how to maximize their strengths and skill development in Heavener’s Competencies: Critical Thinking & Problem Solving, Communication, Leadership, Equity & Inclusion, Teamwork & Collaboration, Professionalism & Work Ethic, Career & Self Development, and Technical Acumen.
- Host guest presentations from Business Career Services, International Programs, Transfer Student Leadership Development Panel, and Combination Degree Advisors.
- Strategically plan their career development, involvement and leadership, and degree compliments to prepare for the global marketplace.
- Develop lasting relationships with fellow transfer students through group projects and discussions.
It will be your first opportunity to build a meaningful network that will lead to lasting relationships.
Email the Transfer Student Advisor, Amanda Jackson, to request registration.