Tomorrow's Job Starts Today!
UF’s Business Career Services is committed to ensuring that business students obtain positions that match their skills and career goals. Our office offers a full range of career planning and job search support services and maintains valuable employer relationships to enhance employment prospects. Our staff provides a wealth of expertise in helping individuals develop and focus their career goals, educating and preparing students to develop a career develop strategy, networking opportunities and assisting students in securing internship and permanent positions.
Career Development is an integral component of your business education here at the University of Florida’s Warrington College of Business. Business Career Services looks forward to assisting you in this endeavor. As a Warrington College of Business student, you are expected to dedicate yourself to your overall career development. If you take advantage of our wide array of services, we feel confident you will graduate a stronger and more marketable job candidate than when you arrived.
Florida graduate business students enjoy the following benefits of Business Career Services:
- Individual career advisement
- Career assessments
- Resume and job search correspondence review
- Mock interviews
- Employment outreach
- Lists of current employment openings
- Internship search services
- Workshops on various career related topics
- On-campus recruiting program
- Corporate site visits
- University of Florida Career Showcase
- Graduate Business “Gator Graduate Career Day” Job Fair/Career Hiring
- Regional recruiting events
- Career Library
- Reference books and directories
- Resume & Cover Letter Development
- Strategies and Action Plans
- HIREWarrington Online Recruiting Portal (up to 3 months after graduation date)