General Undergraduate and Study Abroad Scholarships
The Warrington College of Business’s Heavener School of Business offers several opportunities for students to apply for scholarships: in March for summer semester, in May for fall semesters and again in October for spring semester awards. Over $60,000 in scholarships, in amounts ranging from $500 to $2,000, was awarded this past year to undergraduate business, online business, and students studying abroad.
To apply for the study abroad or academic scholarship, complete the online scholarship application.
- Online scholarship application which includes academic plan and permission for Disclosure
Personal essay with a statement of purpose (1-2 pages, double-spaced)
- Indication of need for scholarship
- Outline of academic and career goals
- Description of study abroad plans and goals, if studying abroad
- Financial Aid Award Letter (from UF Student Self-Service)
Letter of recommendation
- Letter cannot be from a Heavener School of Business International Programs academic advisor or staff member.
- Additional essays (if applicable)
The Scholarship Committee looks at many factors when awarding scholarships including donor-stipulated conditions, academic record, and/or financial need. If you meet one of the special donor-stipulated conditions as specified on the scholarship list, be sure to include this information in your application.
Application deadlines are October 1 for the spring semester awards and March 1 for the summer semester and fall semester awards. The FAFSA is required in order to be considered for need-based scholarships.
Eligible students are:
- Undergraduate Business majors (not accounting) taking 12 credit hours;
- Online students pursuing a Bachelor’s in Business Administration
Study Abroad scholarships:
- Students who intend to study abroad on a Heavener International Program (UF in Dublin London, Madrid, Paris or Rome); or
- Business-only majors planning to participate on an exchange program
Email us (scholarships at warrington.ufl.edu) with any questions about our scholarships.