General Undergraduate and Study Abroad Scholarships
The Warrington College of Business Administration’s Heavener School of Business offers two opportunities for students to apply for scholarships: in March for summer and fall semesters and again in October for spring semester awards. Over $30,000 in scholarships, in amounts ranging from $500 to $2,000, was awarded this past year to undergraduate business, Online Business, and students studying abroad.
UF students who intend to study abroad on a Warrington sponsored program (London, Madrid, Paris or Rome) or business-only majors planning to participate on a college sponsored exchange program are eligible for the Study Abroad scholarships.
The same application is used for the General Undergraduate, the Online Business Program and the Study Abroad Scholarships. Students who are applying for Study Abroad scholarships must complete the section about their study abroad destination. All applicants must submit the following documents in hard copy format as a complete package by the deadline:
- Scholarship application which includes Academic Plan and Permission for Disclosure Form
- Financial Aid Award Letter
Personal essay with a statement of purpose (1-2 pages, double-spaced)
- Indication of need for scholarship
- Outline of academic and career goals
- Description of study abroad plans and goals, if studying abroad
Letter of recommendation
- Letter cannot be from a Heavener School of Business academic advisor or staff member who serves on the scholarship selection committee.
- Additional essays (if applicable)
The Scholarship Evaluation Committee looks at many factors when awarding scholarships including donor-stipulated conditions, academic record, and/or financial need. If you meet one of the special donor-stipulated conditions as specified on the scholarship list, be sure to include this information in your application.
To apply for the Heavener study abroad, the business undergraduate or the online business program scholarships, please submit a complete scholarship application in hard-copy format to 133 Bryan Hall and turn it in before the deadline. Application deadlines are in March for summer and fall semesters scholarships and in October for spring semester awards. Incomplete or late applications are not eligible to be considered for an award.
Eligible students are:
- Undergraduate business majors (not accounting) enrolled full-time, a minimum of 12 credits per semester;
- Online Business Program students enrolled in four (4) or more credits
- UF students who intend to study abroad on a Warrington sponsored program (London, Madrid, Paris or Rome) or business-only majors planning to participate on a college sponsored exchange program are eligible for the Study Abroad scholarships
Email us (scholarships at warrington.ufl.edu) with any questions about our scholarships.