Next Generation Leaders: CEOs Dialogue
Many are called upon to provide leadership. Some succeed; many fail. Are you ready to succeed? Are you ready to hone in on your leadership traits, develop them to address pressing challenges, and prepare yourself for what is ahead? If so, this program is right for you!
This virtual program is geared towards working professionals with busy schedules. Each of the ten 90-minute sessions will be highly interactive, meaning that registrants will contribute to the program and actively engage with other participants and program faculty. Participants will complete assignments, self-development tasks, as well as work on their own cases. The total time commitment will be approximately 5 hours per week.
As a participant, you will:
- Gain new perspectives on what leadership is and what is required of an effective leader.
- Find and develop a personal leadership style that suites you and your work environment.
- Understand what is required of a leader, and how you can employ various leadership skills to overcome challenges you may face.
- Develop skills that will help you understand the specific needs of your organization or unit and the people in it.
- Learn how to practice leadership effectively, especially as it pertains to moving your organization or unit forward and leading change.
- Experience what leadership looks like in real time, and identify pivotal techniques and skills that will set you apart.
This course will span five weeks from May 24 – June 23, 2021. Participants will meet twice per week on Mondays and Wednesdays in 90-minute sessions from 10:00 – 11:30am.
This is not a self-paced course. Active participation with webcam and mic enabled is required during real-time sessions.
Members of CANTO are offered a reduced fee of $2,995 USD for this course. The price for all other participants is $3,395 USD.
CANTO membership is subject to verification.
Contact Araceli Castaneda, PURC Director of Leadership Studies.