- Studio lecture & interview recording
- Marketing or informational video production
- Guest speaker/classroom recording
- Video editing
- Digital file conversion
- VHS or DVD to file conversion
- YouTube video creation
For scheduling IMBA, OBSBA and all other recordings or services contact Chris Smith directly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the studio located?
The studio is located in Stuzin Hall, Room 303L.
- I’m new to online course recording, what is the process of getting my course created?
First, contact the Teaching & Learning Center, to schedule an appointment with an instructional designer. Then, contact Video Specialist Chris Smith via email to schedule a studio consultation and course recording.
- What should I wear to a studio recording?
Male instructors are asked to wear a collared shirt (Polo shirts are acceptable). Female instructors are asked to avoid wearing loose-fitting jewelry, especially necklaces and bracelets) that may make noise as those tend to interfere with the microphone.
Please avoid wearing shirts with very bright colors or complex patterns.