Services & Software Hub
DMBTC technical services provides information and guidance for the software and services available through UF to faculty, staff and students.
Classroom Zoom Recording
Set up and use Zoom for classroom recordings.
OneDrive @ UF provides 1TB of cloud file storage. Cloud storage makes it easier to access files from different devices and locations—there is no need to save documents to a flash drive when traveling or using a different device. In addition to file storage, OneDrive allows you to create and edit Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote documents within your web browser or on your mobile device.
File-Express allows any individuals with UF GatorLink accounts to exchange files that may be too large, or otherwise blocked by, traditional email methods.
Office 365 ProPlus
As part of UF’s campus-wide licensing agreement, the Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus for Education program allows multiple full downloads to personal devices of Office 2013 Professional Plus, Office 2011 for Mac, and Office for iPad at no charge to UF students, faculty and staff.
UFApps provides access to software applications from any computing device—laptops, tablets, desktops, and smartphones—from any location, at any time.
Institutional Repository at the University of Florida
The Institutional Repository at the University of Florida (IR@UF) is the digital archive for the intellectual output of the University of Florida community, and includes research, news, outreach and educational materials.
High Performance Computing on Campus
Research Computing supports research-oriented computing activity as needed by UF faculty and drive the University toward its stated goal of becoming a top-ten public research university. Research Computing staff operate and support large-scale computing systems and data storage facilities for the benefit of the UF research community.
Faculty Website Services
College faculty and Ph.D. students can request a WordPress site. WordPress is software that allows anyone to easily maintain and edit pages. A template is provided along with basic instruction on use by the Communication Services web team.
FERPA Online Training and Certification
If you are required to become FERPA certified, the online training module must be completed in UF’s myTraining system. FERPA certifications must be renewed each year by completing the training and test.
Think-Cell - create professional class presentations
Think-Cell will help you create professional presentations for your coursework. think-cell could be a valuable skill as you enter the workplace since many employers, including top consulting firms and investment banks, use the software.
Think-Cell is free to Warrington students, faculty and staff. See below for helpful training resources and instructions on how to download think-cell.
- Creating charts takes 70% less time than PowerPoint
- Create 40+ chart types, including waterfall, Gantt, and Mekko charts.
- 90% less time when making alterations
- Automate changes to your charts with think-cell.
- Gain professional skills
- Become proficient with the charting software used by top consulting and investment firms.
- Better results
- Improve your class presentations and impress your audience.
The think-cell key is provided to current Warrington students through the link above and below. Please keep in mind that you are getting access to think-cell for your academic studies. You are not allowed to distribute or share the key with anyone outside of the College.
- To acquire a license key, submit a help ticket to the TAC.
- Download the software.
Learn More About Think-Cell
- For tailored think-cell support and self-service resources such as tutorial videos and a searchable user manual, visit Think-Cell Support.
- Watch this think-cell overview video.
- Build your first chart or layout with the help of this short video
- Explore think-cell’s 40+ chart types and features
- Learn how to link an Excel file to your think-cell Power Point chart and automate data update