College Printer Access
Xerox C8035 AltaLink: User Guide
Students taking our graduate level courses automatically have permissions to our lounge printers. The fee for printing and copying services will be charged to your student account.
- Login using your GatorLink username and password.
- Select Submit a Job.
- Choose what type of finishing you would like: normal, stapled or 3-hole punch. Then click Print Options and Account Selection.
- Click Upload Documents.
- Upload from your computer and press Upload & Complete.
- Your job will process.
- Then it will be shown in the holding queue.
- This is the view of the LCD screen at the printer After you swipe your Gator1 card with the thinner stripe.
- It should log you in, and take you to the Print Release page.
- You will see your pending jobs.
- At this page you can change your job options.
Pressing the “>” symbol next to your print job will allow you to change the properties of the print, such as how many copies, duplexing, and if you want a color print or a grayscale print. The cost of the print will adjust at the bottom to reflect your current selections. Tap “Print” when you want to release your job.
- The summary page on the website shows you a summary of your print balance, print jobs, and use history.
- Log out.
Scanning is free of charge.
- Swipe your Gator1 card at the printer you wish to use to scan.
- Choose Scan.
- You should see the scan to email option. If you wish to change output settings, select Change Setting.
- Submit the scan and it will send a PDF to your email.
You will be charged the same rate as printing.
- Swipe your Gator1 card at the printer you wish to use to copy.
- Select Access Device.
- Choose how many copies you would like made.
- Pick your type of copy. Options include color, number of sides and finishing options.
- To return to the main printing screen, click PaperCut MF.