Fall 2020 Commencement
Watch the Warrington College of Business virtual commencement video for the Fall Class of 2020:
You did it! Let's celebrate!
Prepare for your own virtual celebration with the following ideas and ready-to-go assets in our Class of 2020 Virtual Celebration Kit:
- Host a viewing party by creating a Zoom celebration and sharing your screen during or after the premiere with family and friends
- Invite family & friends with a generic invitation or customizable invitation
- Print yard signs, frame inserts, props and a DIY spirit flag
- Share GIFs & GIF Stickers themed for the 2020 Warrington Commencement from the Warrington GIPHY Account
- Celebrate your achievement on social media by downloading social graphics and using hashtags #WarringtonGrad #UFGrad and #BusinessGators
- Change your Facebook profile photo by searching “UF Warrington” to add the Class of 2020 Warrington temporary photo filter
- Strike a pose in front of your favorite Warrington and UF locations using the kit’s Zoom virtual backgrounds
- Download the Warrington Fall Class of 2020 official commencement program
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I view the YouTube video premiere of the ceremony?
Join the Warrington Virtual Commencement video premiere with live chat on Saturday, December 19th at 9:00 a.m. by visiting the YouTube page, Fall 2020 Commencement | UF Warrington College of Business.
The link will take you directly to the YouTube video where you’ll view the video and join a live chat.
- How do I host my own Zoom viewing party?
- Access your UF Zoom account. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll click on “schedule a meeting” and create your own event. Once the event is created, you can copy the link to the event (or Meeting ID) and share with your family and friends.
- During your Zoom event, you can choose to share your screen while viewing the premiere. That way, all of your virtual guests will be able to watch along with you. Your guests do not need their own Zoom account as long as they have the link to your event.
- How do I use Zoom?
All students have access to Zoom through UF. You’ll find detailed instructions for using your UF Zoom account on eLearning’s Zoom page.
- What tips do you recommend for my Zoom viewing party?
- Invite family & friends to watch with you using the Warrington customizable or generic invitation – share it on social or by email. Be sure to send or share the invitation in advance so your virtual guests can prepare.
- Ask family and friends to join your Zoom early to work out any technical issues before the video premieres.
- Play music or games before or after to continue celebrating with your guests.
- Share the Warrington printable props with your guests so everyone can join the fun.
- Can I watch the ceremony later if I can't watch the premiere?
Yes! The video will be available to watch at any time on both YouTube and here, on the Warrington Graduation page.
- What does the virtual commencement ceremony video include?
The Fall 2020 Virtual Commencement Ceremony video will include special messages from administration, faculty and alumni, the conferral of degrees, and a personalized name reading for each graduate. You’ll find the link to the YouTube premiere with live chat at the top of this page titled “Join Ceremony”.
- Where can I find the official commencement program?
The Fall 2020 Virtual Commencement Ceremony official program is available for download.
Graduates have also been mailed two physical copies of the event program and other keepsakes.
Be sure to share your graduation moments on social media by using the following hashtags.
#WarringtonGrad #UFGrad #BusinessGators
Graduates, during your time at UF, you have balanced the rigors of demanding academics, extracurricular activities, a career search, your social lives and more. We applaud your tremendous efforts, especially as you’ve completed your degree while the world faces unprecedented challenges. We know you’ll make us and your fellow Business Gators proud as you set out to impact the world.