Please begin the application process by filling out the pre-application form to indicate the program format to which you intend to apply.
After you have completed the pre-application, you will submit the Graduate School Application and pay $30 application fee.
When completing the online application, choose:
- “Primary Program”, look for
- “Real Estate”, then select
- Entry term: “Summer B”
201 Criser Hall
PO Box 114000
Gainesville, FL 32611-4000
All applicants must submit the following, preferably in the online application, but may be submitted to Courtney Mack as email attachments:
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Your resume – with portrait inserted (required template)
- GMAT or GRE test scores
- If you take the GMAT, select “University of Florida – Warrington College of Business – Masters in Real Estate” in the GMAT drop down menu, and select the UF code 5812, to make sure your official scores are sent to the University of Florida. Get a GMAT discount code.
- College transcript(s) (submit to UF Admission, not MSRE program)
- Statement of Purpose Essay
- The essay should be completed as part of the online application. Please emphasize:
- Your motivations for applying to the program
- Why you think you are a competitive candidate for the program
- How the program fits into your future goals
Failure to provide required documents will delay processing your application.