- Meet with a Heavener School of Business International Programs advisor
- Call 352-273-0151 to set up an appointment.
- During this appointment, the Academic Advising Form will be filled out, where you will discuss your course selections. You will also have your photo taken. If time permits, the Budget Worksheet will be discussed. You may wish to set up an additional appointment to go over the Budget Worksheet further, if needed.
- You may need to acquire approval from additional departments and/or your college if you plan to utilize the academic coursework you are taking abroad towards a non-business major or minor.
- Open and complete an application with the UF International Center (UFIC)
- Go to the UFIC Program Search database. Search for your chosen program and select “Apply Now”. Login using your GatorLink username. Select desired term and click “Apply.”
- Complete all Questionnaires (including the Budget Worksheet) and Signature Documents. You may open up an application and begin filling out the Questionnaires and Signature Documents before your appointment with a Heavener School of Business International Programs advisor (see above).
- Turn in the Academic Advising Form to the UF International Center (170 the HUB).
- Pay the deposit of $425 via the online application within 21 days of starting the application.
At this stage, your application will be reviewed by the Heavener International Programs office and UF International Center. If your application is approved, you will have additional tasks to complete to finalize your participation in the program and to complete prior to departure (see below).