International Programs Student Ambassadors
The Heavener School of Business International Programs Student Ambassadors (IPSA) are undergraduates who have studied abroad and now wish to inform, encourage, and inspire their peers to have their own exciting and memorable experience abroad. These students volunteer to assist the International Programs staff to educate and facilitate students to study abroad.
The ambassadors perform a range of advising and promotional activities, such as:
- Guide students as they research study abroad options
- Present study abroad information and share their experiences abroad with other students
- Conduct information sessions for prospective study abroad participants
- Assist with international education fairs, pre-departure orientations, and other events
- Participate by giving presentations in Introduction to Business classes, in residence halls and at student organizations
We encourage students to email an ambassador if they have questions or seek advice about study abroad.