Pathway to Campus Enrollment
The UF Office of Admissions selects qualified freshman applicants for the PaCE (Pathway to Campus Enrollment) Program—this is not a program students apply for. In the Heavener School of Business, students who accept the university’s invitation to enroll in PaCE are eligible for the Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (BABA) – General Studies major only.
Students may not change to a non-PaCE major (such as Finance or Marketing), even after making the transition to campus. By signing the PaCE contract, we are ensuring that you understand this policy. If you are not satisfied with the PaCE majors offered, this program is not a good fit for you. Although not guaranteed, it is possible to apply to a non-PaCE major as an upper-division transfer student. The application process is highly competitive and students should not rely on this method to change to their preferred major. More information about transferring as an upper-division student can be found on our Transfer Admission website.
Information for PaCE Admits
If you were recently accepted to the UF PaCE Program, congratulations! Please review the following documents to help you decide if PaCE is a good fit for you.
Transition Requirements for PaCE BABA-General Studies Majors
PaCE BABA-General Studies majors must complete ALL of the following requirements BEFORE transitioning to campus:
- Earn 60 total credit hours (up to 45 hours can come from AP/IB/AICE credit, while additional hours can come from approved dual enrollment credit);
- Complete a minimum of two semesters in UF Online;
- Earn at least 15 UF credit hours online;
- Complete ALL Universal Tracking requirements for the BABA degree with a 3.0 GPA;
- Earn a minimum 2.0 cumulative UF GPA; and
- Earn a minimum 2.0 cumulative UF GPA and a 2.0 cumulative GPA at any institutions you attended.