|Prerequisite GPA for Admission||2.5||3.0|
- CGS 2531 Computer Software
- ECO 2013 Macroeconomics
- ECO 2023 Microeconomics
- STA 2023 Intro. to Statistics
- MAC 2233 Business Calculus
- ACG 2021 Financial Accounting
- ACG 2071 Managerial Accounting
|General Education||(36 credits)||Same|
|Business Core Courses*|
- MAN 3025 Prin. of Management
- MAR 3023 Prin. Of Marketing
- QMB 3250 Business Statistics
- GEB 3373 International Business
- BUL 4310 Business Law
- FIN 3403 Business Finance
- MAN 4504 Operations Mgmt.
|Major vs. Area of Specialization*|
- ENT 3003 Entrepreneurship
- GEB 3017 Leading Organizations
- REE 3043 Real Estate
- MAR 3231 Retail Management
- MAN 4723 Strategic Management
Area of Specialization Courses:
Take four specified courses from one of these UF departments:
- Educ. Studies
- Mass Comm.
- General Studies
- Sports Mgmt.
|Business Communication Courses*|
- GEB 3219 Writing/Speak in Business
|Restricted Business Electives*|
- GEB 3035 Eff. Career Management
- ISM 3004 Computing in Bus. Envir.
Choose from the following courses:
- Leading Orgs.
- Real Estate
- Retail Mgmt.
- Strategic Mgmt.
- Professional Selling
- Market Strategies
|Additional Elective Courses*||None||(1 – 6 credits)|
|Internship*||None||Internship course, plus 150 hour approved internship (1 credit)|
|Total Number of Credits||120||Same|
*These courses must be completed at UF. Junior and senior level courses completed at other schools will not count toward a UF Business degree.