Complete the following steps by the application deadline:
- Open an application
- Go to UF in Vietnam and click the “Apply Now” button. Login using your GatorLink username. Select desired term and click “Apply.”
- You may begin filling out the Questionnaires (including the Budget Worksheet) and Signature Documents or otherwise wait until after your appointment with a Heavener School of Business International Programs advisor (see below).
- Meet with a Heavener School of Business International Programs advisor
- Call 352-273-0151 to set up an appointment.
- During this appointment, the Academic Advising Form will be filled out, where you will discuss courses and program structure. If time permits, the résumé and Budget Worksheet will be discussed. You may wish to set up additional appointments to go over the résumé Budget Worksheet further if needed.
- Submit your resume
- The resume should be uploaded in the corresponding questionnaire in the online application.
- The document can be resubmitted if you need to make further edits.
- Interview with Heavener School of Business International Programs advisor
- Students will be contacted to complete an interview with the Heavener International Programs office by approximately the end of February.
- Note that if you are highly prepared (resume, program knowledge, etc.) during your first advising appointment with the Heavener International Programs office, you may not need to complete an additional interview appointment.
- Finish application
- Return the completed Academic Advising Form.
- Ensure all Questionnaires and Signature Documents are complete on the online application.
- Pay $425 non-refundable deposit via the online application.
At this stage, your application will be reviewed by the Heavener International Programs office and UF International Center. If your application is approved, you will have additional tasks to complete prior to departure (see below).