UF in Vietnam Application Checklist
You’ve decided to study abroad on the UF in Vietnam program… so what’s next?
- Step 1: Email a color scan of your passport.
- You must have a valid passport and it must not expire within six months of your expected return date.
- Visit Travel.State.Gov and follow the steps to apply for a new passport ore renew your U.S.A. passport.
- If you don’t have a scanner, you can bring your passport to Heavener Hall, room 301 between 9am and 5pm.
- Step 2: Apply online with the University of Florida International Center (UFIC):
- Search for study abroad program and select “Apply Now”.
- Complete all application questionnaires and signature documents.
- Pay the $375 application fee. This can be done after interview with program director.
- Step 3: Submit your resume to one of the Program Directors:
- Step 4: Fill out the Study Abroad Budget Worksheet.
- Step 5: Each student will be interviewed by one of the Program Directors
- Students will be contacted to set up an interview between November 1stand February 21
- Approved students will be notified
- Step 6: Students will complete phone placement interview with placement office
- Phone interviews will take place through March 15
- Students will receive confirmation of their placement prior to the start of class on May 4
- Step 7: Students will be interviewed by internship placement office by phone
- The internship office will conduct phone interviews with approved students through March 15
- Students will receive confirmation of acceptance and information about their internship placement within 30 days of the interview.
Students will not be accepted to the program until they submit their resume, submit their deposit and complete all application requirements for UF and partner organization.