UF in Rome Application Checklist
You’ve decided to study abroad on the UF in Rome program… so what’s next?
- Step 1: Meet with Heavener School of Business study abroad advisors:
- Call 352‐273‐0151 for an appointment to complete the academic advising form and have your photo taken.
- Step 2: Apply online with the University of Florida International Center (UFIC):
- Login using your GatorLink username. Select desired term and click “Apply.”
- Fill out the Application Questionnaires and complete all of the Signature Documents.
- Take the advising form to the UF International Center, 170 the HUB, and pay deposit of $375 online via the study abroad application website.
- Step 3: Submit a scan of your current passport:
- Step 4: Apply for study abroad scholarships:
- Step 5: Complete the following items after your acceptance into the program:
- Step 6: Apply for a visa:
- The UFIC will send visa information for the fall / spring one month past the application deadline.
- In the summer, a visa is only required if you are not a USA citizen or if your entire stay in Europe is longer than 90 days.
- Step 7: Attend the mandatory sessions as scheduled:
- Internship Seminar, if applicable
- Pre‐departure Date
- Survival Session Date