Complete the following steps by the application deadline:
- Open an application
- Go to Study Abroad in France and click the “Apply Now” button. Login using your GatorLink username. Select desired term and click “Apply.”
- You may begin filling out the Questionnaires (including the Budget Worksheet) and Signature Documents or otherwise wait until after your appointment with a Heavener School of Business International Programs advisor (see below).
- Meet with a Heavener School of Business International Programs advisor
- Call 352-273-0151 to set up an appointment.
- During this appointment, the Academic Advising Form will be filled out, where you will make preliminary course selections. If time permits, the Budget Worksheet will be discussed. You may wish to set up an additional appointment to go over the Budget Worksheet further, if needed.
- Finish application
- Return the completed Academic Advising Form.
- Ensure all Questionnaires and Signature Documents are complete on the online application.
- Pay $425 non-refundable deposit via the online application.
At this stage, your application will be reviewed by the Heavener International Programs office and UF International Center. If your application is approved, you will have additional tasks to complete prior to departure (see below).