The Master of International Business allows you to gain a global experience through the internationally-focused curriculum, study abroad & diverse perspectives of student body and faculty. The program is a one year master’s designed for business majors or minors. The MIB is a pre-experience program intended for students with little or no professional work experience.
- Traditional Option
- Combined Bachelor’s/Master’s Option
- Dual Degree Option
All options are available on campus and online.
Traditional Master’s Degree
For students completing bachelor’s degree before program start. The Traditional Option allows business majors or minors to specialize their business education with a Master of International Business.
- Full and part-time options
- Earn degree in one year (30 credits)
Combined Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
For current UF undergraduate business students only. The combined Master of International Business option allows students to begin graduate coursework while still an undergraduate, helping them stand out among their peers and be more competitive in the job market after graduation while saving time and money.
- Double count credits between bachelor and master degrees
- Save time & money
Graduate Dual Degree
For current UF graduate or professional students only. Dual degree students can share a total of nine credits between both graduate/professional programs, shortening the duration of the Master of International Business degree.
- Concurrent Degree (Between Master’s program + Master’s program )
- Non-Traditional Ph.D./Master’s (Between Ph.D. program + Master’s program)
- Professional Joint Degree (Between JD, MD, DDS, DVM, PharmD programs +Master’s program)