Which Option is Right for Me?
- Are you a current UF undergraduate?
Learn more about our combined option.
- Are you a U.S. citizen from another institution or who has already completed your bachelor’s?
Learn about our full and part time (traditional) options.
- Are you a current UF graduate student?
Learn about our dual degree option.
For students completing bachelor’s degree before program start. The Traditional Option allows business majors or minors to specialize their business education with a Master of International Business.
- Full and part-time options
- Earn degree in one year
For current UF undergraduate students. Current University of Florida students admitted to the Combined option can begin graduate coursework while still an undergraduate, with the approval of their undergraduate department. Students can apply up to 12 credits of graduate coursework to both their undergraduate and graduate degrees, saving time and tuition money. Students may take an additional 9 credit hours to count only to their Master’s degree while still an undergraduate.
View our MIB Combined Degree Program introduction video for more information.
- Double count credits between bachelor and master degrees
- Save time & money
Most undergraduate scholarships (including Bright Futures) and Florida Prepaid will cover a portion of your graduate tuition while you are still an undergraduate. Students must compensate for the difference between the undergraduate and graduate tuition.
Example of Savings:
- $2556 savings for 12 undergraduate credits (based on Fall 2016 tuition) not taken because they were substituted with grad business courses
- $2163 savings by applying FL Bright Futures to 21 graduate business credits ($103 X 21).
As a combined student, you could potentially earn your master’s degree in the semester after earning your bachelor’s. If students complete the maximum of 21 credits while they are undergraduate students, they would only need to complete 9 additional credits to earn their master’s degree!
- Concurrent Degree (Master’s/Ph.D.)
- Professional Joint Degree (JD, MD, DDS, DVM, PharmD)
For current UF graduate or professional students. The MIB degree allows current graduate and professional students to diversify their skills with a strong business foundation. Dual degree students can share a total of nine credits between both graduate/professional programs, shortening the duration of the MIB degree.
- Double count credits between programs
- Save time & money