Participating with the Miller Retail Center is one of the best ways to stay updated with University of Florida students and join the Center in making an impact on the future of retail. Your company will have priority in recruiting the top student minds of the Center. It eases your recruiting efforts and helps eliminate the stress of finding qualified candidates.
The Center has been the No. 1 source for student recruitment nationally for companies like Macy’s, JCPenney, Bealls, Walgreens, Bridgestone.
The Center places more than 200 interns per year at some of the industry’s premier retailers.
The Center annually places an average of 130 to 150 students in entry-level professional retailing positions.
More than 50 retailers recruit talented UF students for internships annually.
Customized, Concierge Service
The Retail Center is a leading force in the retail industry. The Center provides tailored concierge services to meet the specific recruiting needs of retailers.
- Extensive, personalized service, ensuring maximum efficiency and effectiveness of your recruiting team
- Focused assistance in planning your on-campus recruiting to meet deadlines, secure preferred space at campus events, connect with diverse student groups and organizations, schedule interview space (including use of the Miller Retail Center facilities).
- Targeted contact with students majoring in business, marketing and many other disciplines relevant to the retail profession — maximizes your recruiting presentation with students most interested in retail careers.
- Advocacy to get your executives in front of classes, the Retail Society (large, student-run organization for those actively interested in retail careers) and scheduling workshops that position your company’s brand as a leader in student focused events.
Types of roles our graduates are prepared to fill:
- Store Management
- Retail Operations
- Field Sales/Headquarter Sales
- Social Media