In light of possible continued testing difficulties amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the UF Graduate School temporarily adjusted the GMAT and GRE testing policy. Through Fall of 2021, a GMAT or GRE score is waived for applicants to one of Warrington’s Specialized Master’s programs. Please contact the program administrators for updated application requirements and to check space availability.
The Master of Science in Management allows you to gain a solid business foundation in one year. Whether you’re looking to transition into a business field or want a business background to assist your career in another field, this program delivers an innovative educational experience for all students.
- Traditional Option
- Combined Bachelor’s/Master’s Option
- Dual Degree Option
All options are available on campus and online.
TRADITIONAL MASTER’S DEGREE
For students completing a bachelor’s degree before the program start. The Traditional Option allows non-business majors to enhance their undergraduate education with a Master of Science in Management degree.
- Full and part-time options
- Business minors are eligible to apply
- Earn degree in one year (32 credits)
COMBINED BACHELOR’S/MASTER’S DEGREE
For current UF undergraduate students only. The combined Master of Science in Management degree option allows students to begin graduate coursework while still an undergraduate, helping them stand out among their peers and be more competitive in the job market after graduation while saving time and money.
- Double count credits between bachelor and master degrees
- Save time & money
Graduate Dual Degree
For current UF graduate or professional students only. Dual degree students can share a total of nine credits between both graduate/professional programs, shortening the duration of the Master of Science in Management degree.
- Concurrent Degree (Between Master’s program + Master’s program)
- Non-Traditional Ph.D./Master’s (Between Ph.D. program + Master’s program)
- Professional Joint Degree (Between JD, MD, DDS, DVM, PharmD programs + Master’s program)