The Traditional option allows non-business majors to gain a solid business foundation by earning a Master of Science in Management.
- Full and part-time options
- Earn degree in one year
Current University of Florida students admitted to the Combined option can begin graduate coursework while still an undergraduate with the approval of their undergraduate department. Students can apply 12 credits of graduate coursework to both their undergraduate and graduate degrees, saving time and tuition money. Students may take an additional 9 credit hours to count only to their M.S. while still an undergraduate.
Most undergraduate scholarships will cover a portion of your graduate tuition while you are still an undergraduate. Students must compensate for the difference between the undergraduate and graduate tuition rates.
Example of savings:
- $2553 savings for 12 undergraduate credits (12 X $105) not taken because they were substituted with grad business courses (based on Fall 2017 tuition).
- $2163 savings by applying FL Bright Futures to 21 graduate business credits ($105 X 21).
As a combined student, you could potentially earn your master’s degree in the semester following after earning your bachelor’s. If students complete the maximum of 21 credits while they are undergraduate students, they would only need to complete 11 additional credits to earn their M.S. degree!
- Concurrent Degree (Between Master’s/Master’s degrees)
- Non-Traditional Ph.D./Master’s (Between Ph.D. program/Master’s degree)
- Professional Joint Degree (Between JD, MD, DDS, DVM, or PharmD/Master’s degree)
The MSM degree allows current graduate and professional students to diversify their skills with a strong business foundation. Dual degree students can share a total of nine credits between both graduate/professional programs, shortening the duration of the MSM degree.