NEW FOR FALL 2019!
The Online Master of Science in Management offers the same degrees (Traditional, Combined, Dual) as the On Campus options – fully online.
The Traditional option allows non-business majors to gain a solid business foundation by earning a Master of Science in Management.
- Full and part-time options
- Earn degree in one year
Current University of Florida students admitted to the Combined option can begin graduate coursework while still an undergraduate with the approval of their undergraduate department. Students can apply 12 credits of graduate coursework to both their undergraduate and graduate degrees, saving time and tuition money. Students may take an additional 9 credit hours to count only to their M.S. while still an undergraduate.
- Double count credits between bachelor and master degrees
- Save time & money
- Concurrent Degree (Between Master’s/Master’s degrees)
- Non-Traditional Ph.D./Master’s (Between Ph.D. program/Master’s degree)
- Professional Joint Degree (Between JD, MD, DDS, DVM, or PharmD/Master’s degree)
The MSM degree allows current graduate and professional students to diversify their skills with a strong business foundation. Dual degree students can share a total of nine credits between both graduate/professional programs, shortening the duration of the MSM degree.