Located on the ground floor of Gerson Hall, the J. Michael Cook/Deloitte Student Commons is an informal gathering area where accounting students can study, relax, and meet with their fellow accounting students. The 2,500 square foot room space has wireless access, ten study booths, four open tables, and 20 lounge chairs.
- Must meet one of the following:
- Be an accounting major, and earned a grade of B or better in ACG 2021.
- Be an undergraduate students with junior standing* or higher (earned 60 credits or more), or be a Master of Accounting student.
- Be an officer of FSOA Student Council, Beta Alpha Psi, or National Association of Black Accountants.
- Be an accounting major and a Gold member of the FSOA Student Council.
- No food is permitted.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Nonalcoholic beverages may be consumed in the Commons.
- Must abide by the code of conduct listed herein.
*class standing as determined by the Office of the University Registrar