Weekend Professional: Two-Year
The UF MBA Weekend Professional Two-Year format is designed for students from any academic background. It is the program we recommend for non-business majors and business majors who have been out of school for more than 7 years.
Students build a strong foundation in core business areas such as finance, marketing, management, operations and economics.
Program at a Glance
Total Cost: $59,807.52
- Deposit: $1,500.00 (non-refundable, applied towards tuition)
- Tuition: $58,000.00
- University Fees: $$1,807.20
- Length: 24 months
- Begins: January
- On-Campus Visits: Orientation and approximately 1 weekend a month (Saturday & Sunday)
- Experiential Learning: One week (on-campus, international or online)
- Designed for: Non-business degrees or business undergraduate degrees in the workforce for more than seven years.
- Average Age: 27
- Average Experience: 6.5 yrs
- Average GMAT: 546
- Average GRE: 304
- Average GPA: 3.25
I found it practical and beneficial to pursue my MBA while maintaining my career. I was able to present the professors with real-time problems that I experienced at work. The ability to get expert advice from leading business and academic professionals was an invaluable resource.
Practice Development Manager, GE