Weekend Professional: Two-Year South Florida
South Florida’s upwardly mobile professionals can earn an MBA from the state’s top-ranked program without having to leave South Florida. U.S. News and World Report, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Financial Times and The Economist have all ranked the UF MBA program among the world’s best. See all the MBA Rankings.
Once every three weeks on a Saturday and Sunday for 24 months, the best and brightest business leaders in South Florida gather in UF MBA classrooms at Miramar Tech Center. Throughout the program they hear from UF faculty that are ranked in the top 10 among public business schools nationwide in marketing, finance and accounting. Only one faculty team teaches in the UF MBA program. Everyone earns the same degree and goes through the same rigorous coursework, regardless of their chosen program.
The depth and breadth of experience in the South Florida cohorts is impressive. Only two years of full-time, professional work experience is required, but the power of our South Florida program consistently attracts seasoned professionals with 10-15 years of experience. From leading healthcare organizations to Fortune 500 companies, students bring a variety of backgrounds and perspectives to classroom discussions – enriching your MBA experience.
Program at a Glance
Total Cost: $66,807.36
- Deposit: $1,500.00 (non-refundable, applied towards tuition)
- Tuition: $65,000.16
- University Fees: $1,807.20
- Length: 24 months
- Application Deadline: July 1, 2021
- Begins: July 30, 2021
- On-Campus Visits: Orientation and once every three weeks (Saturday & Sunday)
- International Study Tour: One week
- Designed for: Any undergraduate degree with at least two years of full-time, professional work experience.
- Average Age: 29
- Average Experience: 6.6 yrs
- Average GMAT: 569
- Average GRE: 300
- Average GPA: 3.16