The requester, as a representative of the organization will be held responsible for making sure the room usage policy/procedures are met.
- The Heavener Classroom policy is no food/drinks allowed. If you are planning food for your event your request must include reserving the Student Commons or Heavener Courtyard.
- The room must be left clean (trash picked up, tables wiped if necessary, chairs pulled up to tables, etc.) for the next group using it.
- Reservations should include enough time to arrange the room to your preference and then back to its original set-up (Suggestion: 15-30 minutes prior to and after).
- Heavener Hall classrooms do not have trash receptacles in them but there are receptacles outside of the classrooms through the building.
- Chairs and tables must be returned to the original set-up (example located on wall).
- If there is a problem with the equipment, contact the Technology Assistance Center (located in HVNR 202) at 273-0248.
- Heavener Hall 160, The Bill Alcorn, Multipurpose room stays locked at all times.
- Heavener Hall 160 is not intended for Student Organization use.
- HSB staff must be present to oversee the entire event.
- Only HSB staff can access the room with their Gator1 ID card.
- Do not prop the door open.
- All request must be submitted 3-5 days prior to the event and at least one day notice in advance of any change or cancellation.
- Building Hours
- Monday through Thursday 7:00 am – 12:00am
- Friday from 7:00am – 8:30pm
- Closed on weekends and holidays
Failure to comply with Heavener Hall room policies and procedures could lead to automatic cancellation of any current reservations and limited reservations in the future.
Our goal is to ensure that the space is acceptable for use. Please notify the Center for Career and Leadership Development office in 333 Heavener Hall or (352) 273-0165 of any problems you may experience upon arrival.