Peer Leader Application Process
Summer B 2020 position applications due October 28th by 11:59 pm:
Get creative and show us your passion for and interest in this position, while answering the four questions below. Your video should be no longer than four minutes long. You will submit this through the online written application.
- Tell us about yourself
- Why do you want to be a Peer Leader?
- What has been your most meaningful classroom experience?
- What is one thing you would change about the Warrington Welcome experience?
Online Written Application
- Personal information
- Free response questions
- Attach a copy of your resume (in PDF form)
- Attach the link to your video – Instructions to Create Link for Video Application:
- Log in to your UF email (ufl.edu).
- Once signed in, click on the box at the top left of the page (3×3 square next to “Office 365”)
- Then select OneDrive from the list.
- Select upload, and choose the video file that you want to submit.
- After the video file has uploaded to your OneDrive, select the file and click share.
- Select “Get a link,” then “Create link.”
Be sure to click on the option to create a link where “Anyone with this link can see the file.”
- Copy the link and add it to your application.
- Make sure the link actually works by sending it to a friend before adding it to your application.
Recommendation Form from Your WW Instructor or Peer Leader
- This must be your WW Instructor or Peer Leader if you are a freshman. If you are a sophomore or junior involved in HLC, Enactus, FLA, LDP, BUMP, or BEA, your CLP or Program Advisor may submit this recommendation for you.
- You will need to send the recommendation form to your recommender. The form is due on October 31st at 11:59 pm.
Individuals selected to advance to the second round will be invited to an individual interview and a group interview.