Peer Leader Application Process
Warrington Welcome Peer Leader applications are now open!
Please note that the Summer B 2020 position applications due October 28th by 11:59 pm. Individuals selected to advance to the second round will be invited to an individual interview and a group interview.
Warrington Welcome Peer Leader applicants should save the following dates:
- In-Person Interviews: November 4-6, 2019
- Group Interviews: November 7-8, 2019
- Warrington Welcome Peer Leader Retreat: November 15, 2019
Also, note that if you are selected to be a Peer Leader, you are required to take the two-credit Peer Leader training course on Wednesdays from 11:45 am-1:40 pm in the Spring 2020 semester.
The Warrington Welcome Peer Leader application includes an online written application, video application, resume, and reference.
Online Written Application
- Personal information
- Free response questions
- Attach a copy of your resume (in PDF form)
- Attach the link to your video – Instructions to Create Link for Video Application:
- Log in to your UF email (ufl.edu).
- Once signed in, click on the box at the top left of the page (3×3 square next to “Office 365”)
- Then select OneDrive from the list.
- Select upload, and choose the video file that you want to submit.
- After the video file has uploaded to your OneDrive, select the file and click share.
- Select “Get a link,” then “Create link.”
Be sure to click on the option to create a link where “Anyone with this link can see the file.”
- Copy the link and add it to your application.
- Make sure the link actually works by sending it to a friend before adding it to your application.
Get creative and show us your passion for and interest in this position. Your video should be no longer than four minutes long. You will submit this through the online written application.
For the video, please answer the following prompts:
- Tell us about yourself.
- How will your greatest strength help you perform as a Peer Leader?
- Teach us something new in two minutes.
Reference Form from Your WW Instructor or Peer Leader
- This must be your WW Instructor or Peer Leader if you are a freshman. If you are a sophomore or junior involved in HLC, Enactus, FLA, LDP, BUMP, or BEA, your CLP or Program Advisor may submit this recommendation for you.
- Your recommender will automatically receive a link to complete the reference form after you submit the Peer Leader application.