About Warrington Welcome
What is Warrington Welcome?
Warrington Welcome, also referred to as Introduction to Business (GEB2015), is a one-credit course for freshmen business students. It is highly suggested that students take it their first semester on campus. It is facilitated by a professional staff member and an upper-level business student, called a Peer Leader.
What do you gain as a student?
- Develop a high-quality resume that aligns with the Warrington College of Business format and improve interview skills and preparation.
- Learn about the organizations and countless valuable resources available to you in the Warrington College of Business and UF.
- Discover business majors, minors, and careers, and how you can internationalize your degree.
- Complete StrengthsQuest, which will help you understand and capitalize on your personal strengths.
- Network with peers, faculty, and professors. Including Dr Sevilla, Associate Dean, of the Heavener School of Business and student leaders during an involvement panel.
- Explore the role of diversity on campus and in the workplace.
- Create a plan to help you grow:
How do you sign up for the class?
- Go to ONE.UF and login using your UF username and password.
- Click “Registration/My Schedule”.
- Choose the term you would like to take the class.
- Click add course on the top right of the browser.
- Input “GEB2015” into the “Course Number” box and click search.
- Click on the Class and click on “Add Class” and your registration is complete!
To sign up to take Warrington Welcome, also referred to as Introduction to Business, you will need to: