Recruiting and Analytics Platform (RAP)
Powered by 12Twenty
HIREWarrington is an online career database that allows employers to find top college of business student talent at the University of Florida, Warrington College of Business. HIREWarrington allows our corporate partners to post jobs and internships, schedule on-campus interviews, register for employer information sessions, tabling, office hours and view student resumes. HIREWarrington can also assist with marketing individual companies within the hiring process while providing employers a resource to interact with the students. HIREWarrington is powered by 12Twenty. If you already have an active 12Twenty account, you can login at the link below without having to sign up.
Creating an Employer Profile
When creating a new 12Twenty account:
- Go to the HIREWarrington RAP login.
- Click on “Employer Sign Up” to complete your employer registration profile.
- Once you have filled in the required fields, click on “Create Account”.
- Your account will be submitted for review and will be processed within 5 business days.
- Once approved, you will have access to recruit University of Florida, Warrington College of Business Student talent through registering for an on-campus interview schedule (OCI), submitting a job posting, and hosting company events.
Register for On-Campus Interviews (OCI)
- While on the homepage, click on “+Register” in the Register for OCI section.
- Complete the following fields:
- Company Name, Job Phase, OCI Round Request, and Interview Date Preferences.
- Number of Time Slots, Duration of Interviews, Description, and Special Requests.
- Click on “Next”.
- A pop-up window will ask you to confirm your submission, click “Yes” to submit your request. The request will be reviewed and processed within 5 business days.
Create a Job Posting
- While on the homepage, click on “+Post” in the Post a Job section.
- Complete the following fields:
- Company Name, Job Title, Job Phase and Location Information.
- Industry, Job Function, Application Begin On and Application Deadline date.
- Primary Job Contact Information, Work Authorization, Who Can View & Apply/Student Group should be selected. If your company requires a minimum GPA, please list it in the Job Description section.
- Select the Application Method(s) via HIREWarrington Website, External Website or via Email, as well as upload the position description and any other attachments.
- Application Document Requirements of Resume, Cover Letter, Other, Etc., can be determined by employer. (Note: Please complete all the required fields for all Job Posting requests to be successfully submitted for approval.) Job postings will be reviewed and processed within 5 business days.
Request Candidate Search Access
Candidate Search Access allows you to request and access students resumes from customized searchable filters such as graduation year, industry, job phase, etc., to locate the best candidates for your specific career opportunities.
- While on the homepage, click “Search” under the Search Candidates section.
- Click on “Request Access”.
- Once request has been reviewed and processed, within 5 business days, you may access the search candidates feature.
Host a Company Information Session, Virtual Information Session, Office Hours, or Tabling
- While on the homepage, click on “+Host” in the Host an Event section.
- Complete the required fields in the form. Some things to note:
- Include your company name and type of event in the Event Name section, e.g. CompanyName: Tabling, CompanyName: Office Hours, etc.
- When selecting date preferences, conflicting dates will be blocked off for Career Fairs and University closings.
- Company Information Sessions should start at 6:15pm, to allow students time to attend after classes end.
- Company Tabling should be hosted between 10am and 2pm, as that is when there is most traffic in the academic buildings.
- Please attach a high-resolution corporate logo.
- Please attach flyers, graphics, or other promotional materials to enhance your event posting.
- Be sure to select the appropriate student populations in the Who Can View & Attend section, to successfully maximize your event attendance, and have the correct student groups view your posting.
- Click “Submit” when you have filled out all required fields. The submission will be reviewed and processed within 5 business days. Once processed, you will receive a confirmation with location and logistical details, via email.
Download Resume Books
- While on the homepage, click “Download” under the Download Resume Books section.
- Search resume books by book title, student group, academic year or status.
- Select the resume book you are seeking.
- Click on “Download Full Book” in the top right corner to download a pdf document of the resume book.
Support and Contact Information
To discuss upcoming Career Fairs, BCS Events, or to plan company special events, please contact Stephanie Fajre, Assistant Director of Employer Relations, at 352-273-0179 or email Stephanie.
If you would like additional assistance with HIREWarrington, please contact Kristy Smith, Recruiting Coordinator, at 352-273-3264 or email Kristy.