Weekend Professional MBA
The UF MBA program offers a range of activities that develop key professional attributes recruiters seek in job candidates. These activities encourage successful leadership and professional development.
To fully utilize all the resources offered by UF MBA and maximize your educational experience, you are encouraged to engage in a variety of activities.
- Global Immersion Experiences: These programs offer a great opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of international business, as well as condensing the majority of course work for an entire two-credit course into a one-week class.
- Business Improvisation: Students participate in these workshops to help improve networking and communication skills.
- Career Transformation Weekend
- MBAA/Clubs & Organizations: The UF MBAA is our governing body, which provides all student programming, from professional development, to networking and relationship building, to community outreach. Our main goal: To enrich the student experience of UF MBAs.
- Networking Nights: Opportunities to meet and make meaningful connections with UF Warrington alumni as well as current UF MBA students and staff. (Not to mention tasty food, drinks and lots of fun.)
- City Treks/Company & City Immersions: Select city trips include company visits and networking events with local recruiters and UF Warrington alumni.
- National Black MBA Association: The NBMBAA professional development partner of UF MBA. Become a member of NBMBAA today.
The Hough Graduate School of Business—home of UF MBA—sponsors focused Speaker Series that connect students to issues occurring in daily business. Students come into contact with a diverse and high-quality array of professionals who are on the leading edge in their respective fields.