Full-Time MBA: Two-Year
As a Two-Year MBA student, your focus will be on maximizing the UF MBA experience. You will have an opportunity to take your academic and leadership performance to new heights through extensive extracurricular offerings and a challenging summer internship. You’ll have the major advantage of a career-focused curriculum, as our combination of core and elective courses in the first year equips you to engage with corporate recruiters and excel during your internship. You will expand your peer network and professional horizons, all while taking advantage of everything the UF MBA has to offer.
A true immersion experience.
Designed for individuals with diverse academic and professional backgrounds, this program offers the opportunity for deeper immersion. Additionally, Two-Year students complete an internship during the summer between year one and year two, allowing you to obtain professional knowledge in your chosen field.
- 22 months
- 48 credits (year one = 28 core business credits, year two = 20 elective credits)
- Electives starting in first semester
- Begins: August
- Summer internship opportunity
7-week modules + 1 week of final exams.
The class dates calendar for each program is available on our website.
Students are expected to commit approximately 40 hours per week towards their MBA classes, school work, and various career and experiential activities that may be required.
Students are welcome to participate in a GIE (our international study tour). For upcoming destinations, costs, or other questions, please review Global Experiences.
All UF students must own a computer that meets the minimum UF computing requirements included below. Warrington College of Business requires students to specifically own a notebook computer.
Orientation is a required program that includes a Business Skills Review, and takes place before classes begin. Orientation is a critical part of the MBA experience that introduces you to the key areas of our program that are vital to your success inside and outside the classroom. Business Skills Review covers Accounting, Excel, Statistics and Finance—to give a foundation of knowledge and provide a level of confidence when you step into the MBA classroom. You will meet your classmates, teammates, faculty, advisors and staff. Additionally, you will learn about the culture and traditions that make UF MBA great!
- We kick off with an informal breakfast and welcome from our staff, faculty and current students.
- On Academic Day, we cover the curriculum, case study methodology, faculty expectations and training on our technology interfaces.
- During Career Development Day, you will be introduced to our career development process, and hear from corporate partners on what they’re looking for from a UF MBA graduate.
- The Team Development Day is everyone’s favorite. Cohorts really get to know each other while working together on the campus challenge course.
- Networking events include a reception, activities hosted by our current UF MBA students and a panel discussion and luncheon with alumni.
Please plan to participate in Orientation activities during business hours each day and during the evenings of Monday and Friday. Spouses and partners are welcome to the networking events.
At the end of your program, you and your family will celebrate your accomplishment at a college-wide ceremony. Ceremonies take place in the spring and winter and consist of commencement exercises for Warrington graduates only.