Full-Time MBA: Two-Year
Are you hungry for a true immersion experience that will take your career to a new level?
The Two-Year program allows students with strong professional and academic backgrounds to reap the full benefit of completely dedicated faculty and staff members. The UF MBA team delivers unparalleled attention to the career development of our full-time students. This individualized attention is especially helpful for our Two-Year students who may be considering a career change after earning their MBA.
Program at a Glance
Total Cost (Resident): $26,473
Total Cost (Non-Resident): $61,260
- Length: 22 months
- Application Deadlines: October 15 (Round 1 and international), January 15 (Round 2), May 15 (Round 3)
- Begins: August 11, 2021
- Classes meet: In person
- Designed for: Individuals with diverse academic and professional backgrounds looking for an immersive program
Key Advantages of UF MBA
- Career-focused Curriculum
- Highly Personalized Career and Academic Advising
- Experiential and Professional Development
- Vast Alumni Network
- Unmatched Value
The two-year program offers two major advantages: the opportunity to secure a competitive corporate internship and the chance to completely immerse yourself in the UF MBA experience.