Full-Time MBA: One-Year - All Majors
In only 12 months, this accelerated MBA program covers the same course material as our 2-Year MBA program. Students from diverse professional backgrounds come together with the common goal of earning their MBA in one year.
Designed for individuals with diverse academic and professional backgrounds, this program offers the opportunity for deeper immersion.
- 12 months
- 48 credits (summer semester = 18 credits, fall & spring semesters = 30 combined core and elective credits)
- All academic backgrounds
- Begins: May
- All admitted students receive a 16 credit tuition waiver
14-16 week semesters
The class dates calendar for each program is available on our website.
Students are expected to commit approximately 40 hours per week towards their MBA classes, school work, and various career and experiential activities that may be required.
Students are welcome to participate in a GIE (our international study tour). For upcoming destinations, costs, or other questions, please review Global Experiences.
All UF students must own a computer that meets the minimum UF computing requirements included below. Warrington College of Business requires students to specifically own a notebook computer.
Orientation is a required program that takes place before classes begin. Orientation is a critical part of the MBA experience that introduces you to the key areas of our program that are vital to your success inside and outside the classroom. (delete this sentence- Business Skills Review covers Accounting, Excel, Statistics and Finance—to give a foundation of knowledge and provide a level of confidence when you step into the MBA classroom. You will meet your classmates, teammates, faculty, advisors and staff. Additionally, you will learn about the culture and traditions that make UF MBA great!
- Introductions: We kick off with an informal welcome from our staff, faculty and current students. You will spend time getting to know your cohort and peers through introductions and ice breaker activities.
- Academics & Expectations: We cover the curriculum, concentrations, case study methodology, faculty expectations and training on our technology interfaces.
- Career Development: You will be introduced to our career development process, and familiarize yourself with Hire Warrington and the Business Career Services calendar and timeline for internship and full time employment opportunities.
- Team Development: Cohorts really get to know each other while working together through a series of challenges and interactive games.
- Networking events include a panel discussion and luncheon with alumni.
Please plan to participate in Orientation activities during business hours each day and during the evenings of Monday and Friday.
At the end of your program, you and your family will celebrate your accomplishment at a college-wide ceremony. Ceremonies take place in the spring and winter and consist of commencement exercises for Warrington graduates only.