We know that there are many things to consider when it comes to selecting the right MBA format. We can help you define what UF MBA experience might best fit your needs. You can compare formats to help you drill down to your best fit. Get started!
Which is your UF MBA?
Three on-campus formats designed for individuals with diverse academic and professional backgrounds who are looking for deeper immersion and a rich on-campus experience.
The online format provides individuals with maximum flexibility to pursue their MBA from anywhere in the world.
- Online One-Year: 16 months, undergraduate business degrees
- Online Two-Year: 24 months, any academic undergraduate degree
Weekend Professional MBA
Three weekend formats that allow you to keep your job and pursue your MBA.
- One-Year: 16 months, undergraduate business degrees
- Two-Year: 24 months, any academic undergraduate degrees
- Two-Year in South Florida: 24 months, any academic undergraduate degrees
Designed for today’s busy business leaders.
- 21 months, any academic undergraduate degree
- Eight or more years of work experience in a high-ranking leadership role with titles like Vice President, Senior Director, CEO and Doctor.