Codes for the term courses are typically offered: F-M1 = Fall Module 1; F-M2 = Fall Module 2; SP-M3 = Spring Module 3; SP-M4 = Spring Module 4; Summer A = SM-A; Summer B = SM-B
Prerequisite for all courses: MAR 5806 or MAR 4803 (undergrad course)
These courses can fulfill the Marketing Course (12 credits) requirements:
- MAR 6237 Art and Science of Pricing (F-M1)**
- MAR 6722 Web-based Marketing (F-M2)**
- MAR 6508 Customer Analysis (SP-M3)**
- MAR 6668 Marketing Analytics I (F-M1, SP-M3) – prereq Python**
- MAR 6669 Marketing Analytics II (SP-M4) – prereq Python**
- MAR 6861 Customer Relationship Management (SP-M4)**
- MAR 6157 International Marketing (F-M1, F-M2, SP-M4)
- MAR 6667 Marketing Analytics Methods (SM-A, F-M2)
- MAR 6930 Marketing Ethics (F-M1, F-M2, SP-M4)
- MAR 6479 Professional Selling* (SP-M4) – overlap MAR 3400 Prof. Selling or MAR4403 Sales Mgmt.
- MAR 6591 Decision Making* (F-M2, SP-M3, SP-M4) – overlap MAR 3503 Consumer Behavior
- MAR 6833 Product Development and Management (F-M2, SP-M4)
- MAR 6930 Entrepreneurial Selling* (SM-B) – overlap MAR6479 Prof. Selling, MAR3400 Prof. Selling or MAR4403 Sales Mgmt.
- MAR 6335 Building and Managing Brand Equity (SP-M4) – Capstone for spring/summer grads and elective for other students.
- MAR 6818 Advanced Marketing Management (F-M2) – Capstone for fall grads and elective for other students.
*Students not permitted to take both the undergrad and grad courses of indicated overlaps.
**Recommended courses for students interested in marketing analytics.