Courses and Curriculum
The Master of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in marketing program courses span the domain of marketing decision-making, from broad marketing strategy considerations to more focused decision areas such as pricing, branding, marketing analytics, customer relationship management, and new product development. Upon completion of the required curriculum, students are awarded a Master of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing.
- 30 credit hours (20 core credits and 10 elective credits)
- Classes are intense, fast moving and taught in short eight-week modules
- Group projects are an important part of the curriculum. The teamwork structure presents a microcosm of the workplace and allows students to practice their interpersonal skills along with their newly found knowledge in a hands-on fashion.
- Most graduate business courses are worth 2 credits
- On-Campus and Online formats available
- Program start options in Spring and Fall