In light of possible continued testing difficulties amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the UF Graduate School temporarily adjusted the GMAT and GRE testing policy for Fall 2020. For Fall 2020 admissions, applicants to one of Warrington’s Specialized Master’s programs will no longer be required to submit a GMAT or GRE score as part of the admissions process. Please contact the program administrators for updated application requirements and to check space availability.
The Master of Science in Marketing program is intended for students whose objective is to work in the field of marketing in a corporate, non-profit or entrepreneurial setting.
Courses span the domain of marketing decision-making, from broad marketing strategy considerations to more focused decision areas such as branding, pricing, customer relationship management and new product development.
- One-year master’s degree for business majors or minors
- For students with little or no work experience.
- 30-credit program (20 core credits and 10 elective credits)
- Marketing core courses: A dozen marketing courses offer both depth and breadth of coverage, with ample flexibility to personalize the curriculum.
- Elective courses: Choose business electives from a variety of subject areas such as entrepreneurship, finance, information systems & operations management, international business, management and real estate.·
- Current UF undergraduate students may pursue the combined (bachelor’s/master’s) degree option, which allows them to save time and money.