The Master of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in marketing program is intended for students whose objective is to work in the field of marketing in a corporate, non-profit or entrepreneurial setting.
Courses span the domain of marketing decision-making, from broad marketing strategy considerations to more focused decision areas such as branding, pricing, marketing analytics, customer relationship management and new product development.
Offered on campus or online.
- One-year master’s degree for business majors or minors
- On-campus and Online formats available
- For students with little or no work experience.
- 30-credit program (20 core credits and 10 elective credits)
- Marketing core courses: A dozen marketing courses offer both depth and breadth of coverage, with ample flexibility to personalize the curriculum.
- Elective courses: Choose business electives from a variety of subject areas such as entrepreneurship, finance, information systems & operations management, international business, management and real estate.·
- Current UF undergraduate business majors may pursue the combination (bachelor’s/master’s) degree option, which allows them to save time and money.