Warrington’s top-ranked specialized master’s programs continue to operate during these uncertain times. While all University of Florida classes are running online, specialized master’s programs have also moved information sessions and other recruitment events online.
Warrington continues to accept applications for all programs. If your GMAT or GRE testing has been disrupted, we are happy to create a custom schedule for you. Additional information can be found here:
Whatever you need, we are here to assist you and create a plan for your unique situation. Please reach out to a staff member if we can help during the application process.
*Please note, online GRE is not available for MAC users at this time. Learn more about the equipment requirements.
The Master of Science in Marketing program is intended for students whose objective is to work in the field of marketing in a corporate, non-profit or entrepreneurial setting.
Courses span the domain of marketing decision-making, from broad marketing strategy considerations to more focused decision areas such as branding, pricing, customer relationship management and new product development.
- One-year master’s degree for business majors or minors
- For students with little or no work experience.
- 30-credit program (20 core credits and 10 elective credits)
- Marketing core courses: A dozen marketing courses offer both depth and breadth of coverage, with ample flexibility to personalize the curriculum.
- Elective courses: Choose business electives from a variety of subject areas such as entrepreneurship, finance, information systems & operations management, international business, management and real estate.·
- Current UF undergraduate students may pursue the combined (bachelor’s/master’s) degree option, which allows them to save time and money.