The University of Florida’s finance and real estate Ph.D. program admits students for enrollment only in the fall semester. We typically enroll three students each year.
The application deadline for fall admission is January 1st.
UF Graduate Admissions determines eligibility and status for admission to the University of Florida. The Graduate School manages all the (electronic) paperwork, including your “official” transcripts. They also compute a standardized grade point average for your past work.
- $30 application fee for first-time applicants (can not be waived)
- Application for admission
- Official GMAT or GRE and TOEFL scores, if applicable (sent to code 5812)
- Official transcripts
- Academic Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
International students must submit credentials in the original language accompanied by an English translation and degree statement, if applicable. Plus:
- Florida Residency Affidavit U.S. Citizens (and U.S. Resident Aliens) who seek to qualify as a Florida resident for tuition purposes
- Conduct Declaration on the application
- Declaration of Financial Responsibility (international applicants only)
If scores cannot be sent electronically, they should be addressed to:
UF Office of Admissions
PO Box 114000 (201 Criser Hall)
Gainesville, FL 32611-4000