Students have access to career services through Business Career Services and UF Career Resource Center.
Business Career Services
Business Career Services provides a total career services experience for our students, graduates, and business partners. Their services include:
- Individual career coaching
- Professional Development Workshops
- Graduate Business-Only Career Fair
- Company Information Sessions
- Access to Job Search Engines
- Corporate and government outreach and relations
UF Career Resource Center
The UF Career Resource Center (CRC), which was ranked “Best Career Services” by The Princeton Review in 2010, serves all UF students. Their services include:
- Individual career advising
- Workshops and Information sessions
- UF Career Fair Showcase, fall and spring terms
- Library and job posting database services for career research
Who Hires Graduate Business Students?
Review Business Career Services’ list of organizations that have recruited UF business graduate students.