Spring 2020 Mentee Application are open and will close on January 22nd at noon.
- Any Warrington College of Business Freshman, Sophomore, or New Transfer Student
- Ability to commit to fully engage and take advantage of everything BUMP and your BUMP Mentor has to offer
Unlike other CLP Programs or student organizations, the main development and heart of the program occurs as a mentor and mentee pair outside of structured meetings, trainings, and events. Therefore, it is important to be able to effectively manage your time and make your BUMP mentor a priority.
- Meet with your mentor approx. once per week, but no less than every two weeks. Most pairs meet at least once per week.
- The more you put into this experience, the more you will benefit, learn, and grow.
All meetings are held from 6:00-7:30PM in Heavener Hall 160 unless otherwise noted.
- Thursday, January 30th: Mentee Orientation
- Sunday, February 2nd 11:00am – 2:00pm: BUMP Retreat
- Thursday, February 13th Mentee Meeting #1
- Thursday, February 20th: Social #1
- Tuesday, February 25th TBD: AlumNight
- Thursday, March 12th 7:30pm: Social #2
- Thursday, March 19th: Mentee Meeting #2
- Tuesday, March 24th TBD: Alumnight
- Thursday, March 26th TBD: Family Social Day
- Thursday, April 2nd: Mentee Meeting #3
- Thursday, April 9th: Social #3
- Thursday, April 16th TBD: Awards and Wrap Up
Attendance at any combination of two Socials or AlumNights is required.
- Monday, January 13th 5:00pm-7:00pm: Business Bash
- Wednesday, January 22nd: Mentee Application Deadline
For all questions, please email BUMP. We look forward to seeing your application!