Fall 2019 Mentee Applications are open and will close on September 4th at midnight.
- Any Warrington College of Business Freshman, Sophomore, or New Transfer Student
- Ability to commit to fully engage and take advantage of everything BUMP and your BUMP Mentor has to offer
Unlike other CLP Programs or student organizations, the main development and heart of the program occurs as a mentor and mentee pair outside of structured meetings, trainings, and events. Therefore, it is important to be able to effectively manage your time and make your BUMP mentor a priority.
- Meet with your mentor approx. once per week, but no less than every two weeks. Most pairs meet at least once per week.
- The more you put into this experience, the more you will benefit, learn, and grow.
All meetings are held from 6:00-7:30PM in Heavener Hall 160 unless otherwise noted.
- Thursday, September 12th Mentee Orientation
- Sunday, September 15th 11:00am – 2:00pm BUMP Retreat
- Thursday, September 19th Mentee Meeting #1
- Tuesday, October 1st: AlumNight #1
- Thursday, October 10th 7:30pm Social #1
- Tuesday, October 15th (time TBD) Family Social day
- Thursday, October 17th Mentee Meeting #2
- Tuesday, November 5th: AlumNight #2
- Thursday, November 7th Mentee Meeting #3
- Thursday, November 14th Social #3
- Thursday, November 21st 6:00pm – 7:00pm Awards and Wrap Up
Attendance at any combination of two Socials or Alumnights is required.
- Thursday, August 29th: Business Bash
- Wednesday, September 4th at noon: Mentee Application Deadline
For all questions, please email BUMP. We look forward to seeing your application!