Fall 2020 Mentee Applications open August 31st and close September 12th at 11:59 PM.
- Any Warrington College of Business Freshman, Sophomore, or New Transfer Student
- Ability to commit to fully engage and take advantage of everything BUMP and your BUMP Mentor has to offer
Unlike other CLP Programs or student organizations, the main development and heart of the program occurs as a mentor and mentee pair outside of structured meetings, trainings, and events. Therefore, it is important to be able to effectively manage your time and make your BUMP mentor a priority.
- Meet with your mentor approx. once per week, but no less than every two weeks. Most pairs meet at least once per week.
- The more you put into this experience, the more you will benefit, learn, and grow.
All meetings are held from 6:00-7:30 PM unless otherwise noted.
- September 17th: Mentee Orientation
- September 20th: Retreat
- September 29th: Family Social Day
- October 1st: Mentee Meeting #1
- October 6th: AlumNight #1
- October 8th: Social #1
- October 22nd: Mentee Meeting #2
- October 29th: Social #2
- November 3rd: AlumNight #2
- November 5th: Mentee Meeting #3
- November 12th: Social #3
- November 19th: Awards and Wrap-Up
Attendance at any combination of two Socials or AlumNights is required.
- Wednesday, September 9th, 4:00-6:30 PM: In-Person Business Bash (outside of Reitz)
- Friday, September 11th, 6:30-8:30 PM: Online Business Bash (Zoom)
- Saturday, September 12th: Mentee Application Deadline at 11:59 PM.
For all questions, please email BUMP. We look forward to seeing your application!