Fall 2022 Mentee Applications will open in late August 2022.
- Any Warrington College of Business Freshman, Sophomore, or New Transfer Student
- Ability to commit to fully engage and take advantage of everything BUMP and your BUMP Mentor has to offer
Unlike other CLP Programs or student organizations, the main development and heart of the program occurs as a mentor and mentee pair outside of structured meetings, trainings, and events. Therefore, it is important to be able to effectively manage your time and make your BUMP mentor a priority.
- Meet with your mentor approx. once per week, but no less than every two weeks. Most pairs meet at least once per week.
- The more you put into this experience, the more you will benefit, learn, and grow.
All meetings are held from 6:00-7:30 PM unless otherwise noted.
- Thursday, Feb. 3rd: Mentee Orientation
- Sunday, Feb. 6th: Retreat (11 am – 2 pm)
- Thursday, Feb. 10th: Mentee Meeting #1
- Thursday, Feb. 17th: Social #1
- Tuesday, Feb. 22nd: AlumNight #1
- Tuesday, Mar. 1st: Family Social Day
- Tuesday, Mar. 15th: Social #2
- Tuesday, Mar. 22nd: AlumNight #2
- Thursday, Mar. 24th: Mentee Meeting #2
- Thursday, Mar. 31st: Mentee Meeting #3
- Thursday, Apr. 7th: Social #3
- Thursday, Apr. 14th: Awards and Wrap-Up
Attendance at any combination of two Socials or AlumNights is required.
- Wednesday, Jan. 19th: In-Person Business Bash (Reitz Union)
- Thursday, Jan. 20th: Online Business Bash (GatorReady)
- Tuesday, Jan. 25th: Mentee Application Deadline at Noon.
For all questions, please email BUMP. We look forward to seeing your application!