2022-2023 BUMP Mentor Applications will open in late February.
Mentors are selected for a 2-semester commitment (fall and spring).
- Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or combination degree (Warrington undergrad) business or accounting major
- Any Transfer Business or Accounting major, whom has been on the UF campus for at least 2 semesters
- Ability to commit to participate as a BUMP mentor both Fall 2022 and Spring 2023*
*Study Abroad, Internships, and Graduation are exceptions. Please contact the BUMP Advisor if you would like to participate, but cannot fulfill the role both semesters.
Unlike other CLP Programs or student organizations, the main development and heart of the program occurs as a mentor and mentee pair outside of structured meetings, trainings, and events. Therefore, it is important to be able to effectively manage your time and make your BUMP mentee a priority.
- Meet with your mentee approx. once per week.
- The more you put into this experience, the more you will benefit, learn, and help your mentee grow.
All meetings are held from 6:00-7:30 PM unless otherwise noted.
- TBD: Mentor Orientation
- TBD: Retreat
- TBD: Mentor Mid-Semester Meet-Up
- TBD: Mentor Think Tank
- TBD: Semester Awards and Wrap-Up
- TBD: Application Deadline
- TBD: New Mentor Interview Notifications (emailed)
- TBD: New Mentor Interviews
- TBD: Notification Emails
- TBD: Mentor Meet and Greet