2021-2022 BUMP Mentor Applications open March 1st and close March 29th @ noon.
Mentors are selected for a 2-semester commitment (fall and spring).
- Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or combined degree (Warrington undergrad) business or accounting major
- Any Transfer Business or Accounting major, whom has been on the UF campus for at least 2 semesters
- Ability to commit to participate as a BUMP mentor both Fall 2021 and Spring 2022*
*Study Abroad, Internships, and Graduation are exceptions. Please contact the BUMP Advisor if you would like to participate, but cannot fulfill the role both semesters.
Unlike other CLP Programs or student organizations, the main development and heart of the program occurs as a mentor and mentee pair outside of structured meetings, trainings, and events. Therefore, it is important to be able to effectively manage your time and make your BUMP mentee a priority.
- Meet with your mentee approx. once per week.
- The more you put into this experience, the more you will benefit, learn, and help your mentee grow.
All meetings are held from 6:00-7:30 PM unless otherwise noted.
- TBD: Mentor Orientation
- TBD: Retreat
- TBD: Mentor Mid-Semester Meet-Up
- TBD: Mentor Think Tank
- TBD: Semester Awards and Wrap-Up
- March 29th @ noon: Application Deadline
- March 31st: New Mentor Interview Notifications (emailed)
- April 2nd to April 7th: New Mentor Interviews
- April 9th: Notification Emails
- April 19th: Mentor Meet and Greet