2019-2020 BUMP Mentor Applications will close on Thursday, March 28th, 2019 at noon.
Mentors are selected for a 2 semester commitment (fall and spring).
- Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or combined degree (Warrington undergrad) business or accounting major
- Any Transfer Business or Accounting major, whom has been on the UF campus for at least 2 semesters
- Ability to commit to participate as a BUMP mentor both Fall 2019 and Spring 2020*
*Study Abroad, Internships, and Graduation are exceptions. Please contact the BUMP Advisor if you would like to participate, but cannot fulfill the role both semesters.
Unlike other CLP Programs or student organizations, the main development and heart of the program occurs as a mentor and mentee pair outside of structured meetings, trainings, and events. Therefore, it is important to be able to effectively manage your time and make your BUMP mentee a priority.
- Meet with your mentee approx. once per week.
- The more you put into this experience, the more you will benefit, learn, and help your mentee grow.
- Mentor Meet and Greet
- Mentor Orientation
- BUMP Social Event
- Mentor Mid-Semester Meet-Up
- Mentor Think Tank
- Semester Awards and Wrap-Up
- Thursday March 28th at noon: Application Deadline
- Saturday March 30: New Mentor Interview Notifications (emailed)
- Monday April 1- Wed April 3: New Mentor Interviews
- Monday April 8: Notification Emails
- Thursday April 18: Mentor Meet and Greet