- Director of Project Engineering: This role has about 7 direct reports and has national multi-site responsibility. Company: A very successful corporation that is experiencing steady sales growth, even during these tough times. Location: This is a work-from-home situation anywhere in the U.S.! Candidates in the West are ideal but not required. Travel: Varies, at peaks it could be 75%, but is usually far less than that, according to the VP. Perhaps 25%-30% on average. Role Summary: The primary role is to oversee various DC engineering projects and the work of in-house project management professionals. Under general direction of a senior-level Project Director or Operations Director responsible for the overall management of the analytical design, detailed design, and execution according to an established project charter of projects which can range in size complexity. Examples of the type of projects includes new facility design and construction rework of existing facilities, new system and/or process implementations across multiple sites.· Work closely with local and regional distribution management teams; manage project design and implementation plans according to the objectives and guidelines established.· Responsible for project completion including construction/installation inspection testing training and start up.· Identify opportunities for new value creation.· Manage overall project budgets and time lines to include capital equipment and external contracting support requirements.· Manage the development of supplier specifications, support the contractual negotiations and oversee the execution of the plans outlined in the contracts.· Manage internal resource, consultants and other outsourced resources that perform work associated with items such as material handling design systems design building design and construction.· Prepare on-going progress reports regarding progress against project plans and budgets. Assist in the preparation of capital expenditure projects.· Manages employee performance by establishing clear goals and expectations, tracking progress against the goals, ensuring timely feedback, and addressing performance problems and issues promptly. Hold staff accountable for achieving their objectives.
· Previous experience managing multi-million dollar material handling systems projects.
· Thorough knowledge understanding and experience in warehouse design material handling equipment and systems; knowledge of warehouse operations management and systems.
· A 4 year bachelor’s degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Engineering or other Technical Degree required.
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; ability to communicate and work with people from different technical and business backgrounds acting as a liaison understanding and appreciating different perspectives and translating into terms necessary for any group or individual to understand.
· Analytical conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
· Strong interpersonal & organizational skills
· Strong presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport persuades others and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences
· Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
· Ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
· Ability to demonstrate a high level of integrity, strong interpersonal skills, the ability to build consensus, and put a strong emphasis on responsibility and accountability.
· Ability to attract, develop, and retain talented individuals; create a learning environment that ensures staff realize their highest potential.
· Ability to quickly build relationships and affect change.
· Record of demonstrated leadership
Salary: They would ideally like to keep the base salary in the lower 100’s. They would consider somewhat more, they say, for a top candidate. Good bonus eligibility. Excellent benefits, as is customary in that industry.
Contact: John Cressey; Executive Recruiter, Supply Chain Consulting Search, LLC; 513 703 1854 (cell)
- Plant Manager: One of our food & beverage clients is seeking to hire a Plant Manager. Our client is located in central IL. Required Experience:BS in Science (Food or Biological) or Engineering (Mechanical or Chemical);Min of 10 years experience with Manufacturing in the Food & Beverage Industry – specifically thermo processing. Contact: Jessica Fletcher
- Project Manager:
Start date: 03/25/19
Duration : 7 months
Schedule : Mon-Thursday
Client’s situation: The company has bought another company and now want to merge them into one SAP instance. They run MFG, SCM, 3PL, and FICO and are on ECC 6.0. They will have 8-9 teams in place that will be underneath the PM but not all will directly report to them. The go live is planned for October time.Consultant’s day to day: Create the project charter and plan, conduct weekly status reports, assess and mitigate risks, establish sponsorship, work with Steering Committee, drive the project to successful go live. The PM will need to have managed SAP projects and specifically Merger and Acquisitions.Musts: SAP PM; FI focused; Merger and Acquisitions exp.; Experience with Supply Chain, Warehouse, and Labeling Operations
Contact: Justin Clark
Recruiting Executive, Information Technology
Oxford Global Resources
100 Cummings Center Suite 365G
Beverly, MA 01915
800 853 2922 | Office
978 717 7839 | Direct
- JDA Security Consultant
Position: JDA Security Consultant
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Duration: 6-12+ Months Contract
Interview: Phone and Skype
Responsibilities: Develop JDA security policies and standards related to secure development practices; Provide expert guidance and consulting services to development teams to assist them in meeting application security policies including to integrate security tools, standards, and processes into the product life cycle; Ensure that developers are trained with the appropriate level of security knowledge to perform their activities; Improve and support application security tool deployments including static analysis and runtime testing;
Analyze output from product software security scans and advise development teams on security vulnerabilities and recommend prevention / mitigation methodologies. Manage penetration testing services, including internal and liaison for external; Analyze results of external testing and provide guidance to product teams on issue mitigation approaches; Provide manual penetration testing and standards gap analysis to internal business and technology partners; Support the incident response and architecture review processes when application security expertise is needed; Support internal and external audits.
Required Skills: A Bachelor’s Degree in Software Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Security and work with a minimum 8 years’ experience.
Expert knowledge of application security scanning and pen testing tools and techniques.
Extensive experience in execution and analysis of application testing results and recommending corrective action.
Significant knowledge on best practices for application security issue prevention, including secure coding best practices, Secure SDLC and Development Operations
Experience working with customers to identify / resolve security concerns in application software
Demonstrated experience developing security policies and procedures.
Experience in Health Care/Pharma/Life science industry is mandatory
Experience in briefing management on security related status / concerns.Contact:
I3 Infotek Inc.
Phone: 732 844 8948 | Fax: 732 234 0746
379 Thornall Street, 9th Floor, Edison, NJ 08837
The Supply Chain Management Center is involved in facilitating internship opportunities in SCM and/or IT for students. If you would like information on these internship opportunities which will be disseminated through an electronic mailing list, please email the Center with the following information:
- Email address;
- Whether you are an international student (a simple Yes/No answer is sufficient); and
- SCM or IT Track.
Internship opportunities will be added as we receive them.
Intern, Procurement at Axogen, Inc. (Alachua)
The Procurement Intern will offer support on efforts related to the procurement and scheduling of items needed for manufactured and processed products. Also included will be responsibilities to assist in inventory management, planning and forecasting.
Educational Requirements / Qualifications
- Course of College studies in Supply Chain preferred, but Accounting/Finance is acceptable as well
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are a must, including Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Ability to work with people from multiple Departments within the Organization
- Advanced PC skills
Primary Responsibilities: The specific duties of the Procurement Intern
- Contribute to both the Purchasing and Supply Chain sides of the Procurement Group, providing the support needed to allow for more strategic sourcing while maintaining strong internal and external customer service levels
- Working with Production to maintain acceptable levels of inventory requirements using analytics to ensure the most efficient use of company resources
- Build communication channels with all groups associated with the Supply Chain through information sharing and the providing of high levels of service
Axogen (NASDAQ: AXGN) is the leading company focused specifically on the science, development and commercialization of technologies for peripheral nerve regeneration and repair. We are passionate about helping to restore peripheral nerve function and quality of life to patients with physical damage or discontinuity to peripheral nerves by providing innovative, clinically proven and economically effective repair solutions for surgeons and health care providers. Peripheral nerves provide the pathways for both motor and sensory signals throughout the body. Every day, people suffer traumatic injuries or undergo surgical procedures that impact the function of their peripheral nerves. Physical damage to a peripheral nerve, or the inability to properly reconnect peripheral nerves, can result in the loss of muscle or organ function, the loss of sensory feeling, or the initiation of pain. Axogen’s platform for peripheral nerve repair features a comprehensive portfolio of products which are available in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and several other countries.
We are building a culture that attracts, inspires, motivates, and develops individuals and teams to achieve excellence by embracing our values. We are just getting started, and we have a tremendous opportunity to improve the quality of life and offer hope for patients with debilitating nerve damage.
We seek new team members who have Axogenic values:
- Demonstrates consideration for others’ ideas and contributions.
- Engages in passionate debate around issues in a positive and constructive way with appropriate language.
- Communicates truthfully, completely and directly with the person or people involved.
- Consistently looks for ways to support all team members’ success.
- Put’s the whole team’s/company’s priorities ahead of individual priorities.
- Involves team members appropriately in decision-making and information-sharing.
- Willing to stand up for his/her beliefs and point of view.
- Consistently recognizes and focuses on the importance of the work we do, despite uncertainties and risk.
- Is optimistic and encouraging in words and actions.
- Drive to Results
- Consistently anticipates and finds ways to overcome obstacles to achieving the goals
- Holds himself/herself accountable for taking tasks all the way to completion.
- Can clearly communicate important company goals and what he/she needs to do in order to accomplish them.
- Customer Focus
- Considers the impact on the customer in every decision.
- Holds himself/herself to high standards of excellence to serve the customer.
- Is seen by the customer as highly responsive in every interaction.
Axogen is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If interested, please contact Alicia Carney (Talent Acquisition Partner) via email.