Business Ethics Case Competition
Case Competition Team
Ethical business leaders incorporate personal and social responsibilities into their strategic decision making and can communicate their strategic visions clearly and convincingly to others. A limited number of undergraduate students are accepted onto the Business Ethics Case Competition Team, which provides unique opportunities to develop analytic, communication, and team skills. Members of the team are provided the chance to participate in a number of competitions throughout the academic year. The team regularly competes at the Eller Collegiate Ethics Case Competition, Milgard Invitational Competition on Corporate Social Responsibility, International Business Ethics Case Competition, Intercollegiate Ethics Bowl, and the Southeast Regional Business Ethics Case Competition.
The Undergraduate Ethics Case Competition is highly successful at these competitions, and regularly places in the top 3 positions for many of these competitions.
Meet the Current Team
Major: General Studies & Economics
Major: General Studies
Major: Marketing & Economics
Major: Finance & Economics
Giselle San Filippo
Major: General Studies
- Templeton Business Ethics Case Competition, 3rd place (Crystal McDuffy and Justin Schlakman)
- International Business Ethics Case Competition, Divisional Runner Up (Ariana Acree, Suzy Dabage, Emily Dettlo, Jared LeVine, Crystal McDuffy)
- Templeton Business Ethics Case Competition, Divisional Runner Up (Danielle Jones and Jared LeVine)
- International Business Ethics Case Competition, Divisional Winner (Mark Elliott, Jared LeVine, Alex Maller, Jenny Martinez, Taylor Ziegler)
- Eller Collegiate Ethics Case Competition, Winner “Stephanie Chance Bright Line Award”, Divisional Runner Up Full Presentation (Megan Towzey and Alex Maller)
- Mid-Atlantic Ethics Bowl, Qualified for National Ethics Bowl (Top 4 Finish) (Danielle Jones, Jared LeVine, Emily Dettlo, Crystal McDuffy, Jenny Martinez)
- Southeast Regional Business Ethics Case Competition, 1st place (Connor Lowther and Alex Maller)
- Milgard Invitational Case Competition on Social Responsibility, 3rd place (Megan Towzey, Alex Maller, Taylor Ziegler, Mark Elliott)
- International Business Ethics Case Competition, Divisional Runner Up (Megan Towzey, Alex Maller, Taylor Ziegler)
Interested in Joining the Team?
Applications for the Team are accepted in the Spring semester.