Alumni Involvement Opportunities
Alumni support and participation contributes to UF MBA’s success and strengthens the Gator network. An active and engaged alumni network is essential to our students and program, creating opportunities for students to connect with professionals in their fields of interest. As a result, UF MBA is always looking for alumni to match with students in our programs.
We greatly appreciate your efforts.
Over the past several years, many of you have guided our students and have provided invaluable resources towards their professional and personal development. To show our appreciation, UF MBA is also doing more to give back and support your efforts with rewards and support for your efforts. Contact us for more information!
How you can participate
We’re seeking alumni volunteers for each recruiting season.
Enhance Student Activities
- Act as subject matter experts within your career industry/profession with students of similar interests.
- Speak at Critical Issues in Business series, career development seminars and workshops, and student business clubs.
- Provide experiential learning opportunities such as consulting projects, company visits, case competitions.
Support Career & Professional Development
- Take part in career events and “informational interviews” as an industry/function/company “subject matter expert”.
- Support our students with full-time job/internship placement at your company or those within your professional or personal network. This includes your ability to be an “influencer” by connecting students to hiring managers and recruiters, and your ability to impact hiring decisions.
- Host students for a “Corporate Site Visit” at your company where they can hear from your leadership team on what they do and their professional success stories.
- Identify and guide prospective students.
- Assist with info sessions, e.g. host and support internal company and regional info sessions.
- Identify local/regional marketing opportunities.
Communicate recruitment information across your network.