- Make an Annual Gift to the College. Did you know that one of the factors in University rankings is the percentage of alumni who donate? Make a Gift.
- Hire our students for internships or full-time positions.
- Host an MBA recruiting event at your company. If your colleagues or employees are exploring an MBA we want them to consider the UF MBA.
- Let us know when your residential, business or email address changes Email or update your information online. Let us keep you informed of Warrington news and events.
- Join the Dean’s Leadership Circle, help move the college forward by become a Dean’s Leadership Circle Donor. Members receive the latest college news and updates.
- Recommend potential individual or corporate donors for designated endowments or naming opportunities.
- Include the College in your will or estate plan.
- Visit our newsroom for the latest College news.
- Come to campus to participate in one of our many speaker series. We have series dedicated to finance, real estate, entrepreneurship, retail, international business, and our general session – Alumni Café!
- If you’re being interviewed or profiled in a newspaper or magazine, please let the reporter know about your degree(s) from Warrington and then share that news with US! We’ll include it in the Class Notes section of our Alumni Newsletter.
- Be an Ambassador for the College by encouraging fellow alumni you know to contribute to the College.
- Come for a visit. We always love hosting returning graduates.
- Get Social!
“Like” the Warrington Facebook page to stay up-to-date on the latest happenings and to stay connected with your classmates! You can also follow Warrington on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.